Membership in Christian Employers Alliance means you are part of a united network and have access to unique, practical resources to reinforce your commitment to operating your organization with Christian values.
Some of the CEA’s principal membership benefits are:
- Encouragement and tools to exercise faith in the workplace: Membership in CEA provides awareness of multiple resources and strategies, as well as stories of how Christian employers are using such tools to impact their organizations, employees and communities.
- Awareness of legal and policy issues: A unified body is strong. As a unified body, we can impact the flourishing of our organizations and communities through strategic activity on legal and policy issues that affirm Christian values.
- Employee Care: Membership in CEA provides ideas and resources to develop a suite of benefits to bless the core of your organization.
- Collective community impact: CEA collaborates with multiple organizations to strategically seek the well-being of communities where members serve.
- Education about group healthcare strategies consistent with Christian values: CEA has identified leading experts who can provide members with group healthcare strategies that are comprehensive, affordable, and honor the dignity of the human person from conception to natural death
- Guidance: CEA will keep its members informed of impacting stories, current happenings, legal issues, and other issues effecting Christian employers.
These benefits will come in the form of:
- Conference Calls
- Resource Lists on Member Website
- National and Local Events