Healthcare Aligned with Christian Values
Christian Employers Alliance is committed to helping members with access to comprehensive, quality healthcare benefit plans that honor the dignity of the human person from conception to natural death and are consistent with Christian values.
Increasingly, states and the federal government are imposing mandates on health plans that violate the deeply held values and religious convictions of Christians. Here are the facts you should know:
- In many states, Christian employers find it challenging and sometimes impossible to find healthcare coverage that does not include abortifacients and other morally objectionable coverages. There are limited options for a Christian employer to choose a healthcare benefits plan that does not include coverage for surgical abortion and/or abortion inducing drugs or devices.
- Many Christian employers’ healthcare plans are, today, covering life-ending abortion-inducing drugs and related services but also first, second, and third term elective abortion procedures.
- Christian non-profits and Christian-owned companies with healthcare plans, other than those with grandfathered plans or those qualifying for the narrow “religious employer” exemption (churches and houses of worship), are subject to the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) abortifacient mandate.
- The federal government has responded to the Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case with regulations that still require Christian employers to violate their conscience and deeply held religious convictions.
Thousands of Christian businesses owners, colleges, schools, and non-profit ministries, and churches are not aware that their healthcare plans cover abortions and abortifacients because the later are often hidden in the plan document as part of "contraception."
Join the CEA today and gain access to practical solutions to healthcare that align with Christian values.
CEA benefits include legal advocacy
Christian Employers Alliance (CEA) has partnered with some of the top 1st Amendment religious liberty attorneys in the country and we are committed to protecting the religious liberties of our members so they may freely witness their faith in their workplace.
CEA benefits include education about group healthcare strategies that align with Christian values
Most employers are not aware of the benefits of a insured, partially self-funded healthcare plan
- Affordable plans are available for companies as small as 3 employees
- These plans are regulated by the federal government ERISA regulations. This type of plan is not subject to state insurance mandates such as coverage for abortion and abortifacients.
- CEA can refer members to like minded healthcare benefits professionals who can present the best options for members.
CEA has identified leading healthcare plan experts who can provide members with group healthcare strategies that are comprehensive, affordable, and honor the dignity of the human person from conception to natural death. CEA is dedicated to defending its members’ religious liberty to access such coverage.