Membership in Christian Employers Alliance means you are part of a united network and have access to unique, practical resources to reinforce your commitment to operating your organization with Christian values.
Some of the CEA’s principal membership benefits are:
- Encouragement and tools to exercise faith in the workplace: Membership in CEA provides awareness of multiple resources and strategies, as well as stories of how Christian employers are using such tools to impact their organizations, employees and communities.
- Collective impact by Christian employers on challenges and opportunities: CEA is working with members and partners to identify, communicate, and form working groups around multiple areas of challenge and opportunity
- Awareness of legal and policy issues: A unified body is strong. As a unified body, we can impact the flourishing of our organizations and communities through strategic activity on legal and policy issues that affirm Christian values.
Note: On May 15, 2019, CEA won an exemption from federal mandates on abortion-causing drugs in employer health plans. CEA member companies can request the removal of these drugs from their company health plans. Click here for more information.
- Employee Care: Membership in CEA provides ideas and resources to develop a suite of benefits to bless the core of your organization.
- Collective community impact: CEA collaborates with multiple organizations to strategically seek the well-being of communities where members serve.
- Education about employee benefit strategies consistent with Christian values: CEA is working to with multiple partners to identify and communicate these strategies to members.
- Guidance: CEA will keep its members informed of impacting stories, current happenings, legal issues, and other issues effecting Christian employers.
These benefits will come in the form of:
- Conference Calls
- Resource Lists on Member Website
- National and Local Events